Met Dina Tokio in IFW 2014

If you met someone you really adore? What do you feel? Excited? Yes! That ’s happen to me. Finally I met her, Dina Tokio  (click here) Sh...

If you met someone you really adore? What do you feel? Excited? Yes! That’s happen to me. Finally I met her, Dina Tokio (click here) She`s really nice and very welcome. I never thought I`ll talk and take a picture with her. Ohmygod, I feel like a dream. Never crossed my mind I`ll meet her cause you know she`s not Indonesian and living across country. Maybe its too much but I`m really excited and happy when I was talked to her.


What she`s doing in IFW 2014? I don`t want to make you curious so I`ll tell you that Indonesia Fashion Week is the biggest Fashion Event in Indonesia. She came to Indonesia for some business. Okay, for the first time I didn`t notice that she`ll be in IFW. When my friend told me, I just said okay maybe I`ll meet her and it`s happen! Oh thanks My Lord!

You know, It`s really nice conversation even quickly. I told her I made an illustration on instagram. 

Dina illustration by me
She said, am I following your account? I said yes and she said, Oh thank you so much I remember your illustration, amazing. So I just said, wait Dina I`ll make your another I`m a fan of you. Thanks Dina and Happy all day!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images