DIY : Turn Your Old Shirt Into Pompom Shirt (No Sew)

I wanna ask you first. Who loves pompom ? I think I`m not the only one who loves pompom right? hands up please. I don`t know since when ...


I wanna ask you first. Who loves pompom? I think I`m not the only one who loves pompom right? hands up please. I don`t know since when but I`ve been crazy about pompom lately, I mean anything about pompom. I love the texture and they (read : pompom) look like. Ohmygod totally love it!

Because of that, I want to make some DIY (Do It Yourself) project with pompom and I called it "Old Shirt Into Pompom Shirt DIY Project". Very simple and no sew, yes I just said NO SEW. Are you excited enough? Let`s make your own pompom shirt!


What You`ll Need :
Your old shirt
Pompom
Glue Gun

How To :
Set the pompom on your old shirt.
Stick the pompom one by one on your old shirt with glue gun.
Let it dry for 5 or 10 minutes.
And you`re done!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images