Hijab Style : Check, Stripes & Flower. Really?

Thats the fun part of fashion right? if you trully love fashion you`ll understand what I mean. We created our own fashion style. Look, my s...

Thats the fun part of fashion right? if you trully love fashion you`ll understand what I mean. We created our own fashion style. Look, my sister told me that I have very confident for what I wore. Sometimes she just stand in front of me and said ohmygod your look, where did you get that confident? If i`m you, I cant go outside with those outfit. What do you think to mix check, stripes, and flower at the same time? 

You know what I said? No I didnt say anything woooooo, I just smile to her and walk away. Hahahaha.

 





My favorite bag all the time! this satchel give me inspiration to start blogging (of course graysatchel hahaha). Flowery satchel from Lily and Rose. I repaired a year ago. Can you see? My satchel Isn`t good as first bought anymore but I still use it for daily activity cause I love it!  


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images