How to look fashionable in beach? Turban the answer!

I called myself as young woman who wear hijab. When I heard about beach automatically turban is o n my mind.  Why? I love fashion and I w...

I called myself as young woman who wear hijab. When I heard about beach automatically turban is on my mind. 
Why? I love fashion and I wear hijab. If you wear a conventional style the wind will make you angry or lil bit upset when you are in beach. And I said it`s a Noooo No. Usually the girl like me (who wore hijab) will be tying the end of hijab behind the neck.

Turban is the one and only who can make your hijab stay calm and looks perfect in beach. I take turban when I am in beach. Turban is a style. Indian man also use turban, check out the Bollywood movies or googling and you will find it. I don`t know who the first muslimah (woman who wear hijab) makes turban famous as hijab style like now.


Lots of fashionable woman and wear hijab use this style like ascia akf and Indah Nada Puspita. You can create your own turban style, simple or not it’s all depending on you. Later, I will post the tutorial. Just wait and take the look :))

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images