Say Hallo from MEP

Holla! I`m so sorry for looongggg time disappeared without any updates L it`s my bad. January 2014. Happy New Year fellas! It`ll be th...

Holla! I`m so sorry for looongggg time disappeared without any updates L it`s my bad. January 2014. Happy New Year fellas! It`ll be the best year! Yeahhhhhh!!!

Alhamdulillah, I have an amazing experienced in 2013, especially on December. With classmates, finally makes an event AKSARA in Dago Tea House, Bandung! I can`t believed, we through this all experienced together and of course we`re really proud of it. Soon, I`ll post and share to you how AKSARA was very good and memorable time for us.

2014 will be a huge year. I`m on the edge of study and of course I must well-prepare if I want to graduate with proud. Oh my god, I hope I can share with you everything I learned on my life without missed anything like before! That`s my new year resolution.

Happy good day people! J

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images