Overall Back!

Hi there! As we seen, overall become famous again. High fashion, street fashion, everywhere even on Teen Vogue , we are easy found someone ...

Hi there! As we seen, overall become famous again. High fashion, street fashion, everywhere even on Teen Vogue, we are easy found someone who loves fashion a.k.a fashionista wearing overall as the must-have-item now. I think my mom will ask, why this item famous again? hahahaha

I remember when I was a kid in 90`s, I have many overall and I don`t like it because when I wore, my body became bigger (I don`t know why I am think about that). But now, I really want to wear it again!! I don`t care if my looks like bigger. 

In my opinion, overall will become timeless fashion item especially denim overall. We can wear denim overall in any occasion even semi formal or not. Just wear it with something in it. If you wear on semi formal occasion, add long denim overall with shirt and don`t forget your high heels and accessories match with your shirt. If you want for more formal, I suggest to wear leather overall or any fabric that looks more formal. 


I take picture from polyvore and I make some little touch. So that picture becomes what I want. I thought, this outfit will be my campus style if I have overall and the necklace. hehehe

So, feel free to express you style with new-comeback-item! If your style is vintage, just add some flowers overall or denim overall with vintage colors. Here`s some references I took from polyvore for all of you :))



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images