Biker Street Look - Rocha

Can I wear this jacket? I mean biker jacket? Sometimes when I see the jacket, that question always show up. Maybe you`ll say, of course ...

Can I wear this jacket? I mean biker jacket?

Sometimes when I see the jacket, that question always show up. Maybe you`ll say, of course you can. why not? or don`t be silly. Why am confused? well, I thought hijab doesn't match with biker jacket. Its kinda weird or to much because not every woman who lived with hijab wear biker jacket.

But, can I still believe this jacket never fit me? hmmm, after I see coco rocha wear biker jacket on the street (Paris Fashion Week 2013), I got an idea. With a lil bit of touch, I can! 


Look at the picture, after I added inner hijab and scarf, coco rocha still get the look. Yeay, I got it! simply look can be perfect, biker street look. No over studs and I want get this look as soon as possible. Rocha give me idea I never thought. Doesn't have over studs if you want biker style. Just add biker jacket or leather jacket and you will get it. Bold color help you to be brighten, fresh, and fun.


Simply rockin`




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images