Thank You and Welcome

Hey everybody, Salam! I’m so sorry to all of you, who reads and looking on my blog. Last posting was on February and now is July! How e...

Hey everybody, Salam!

I’m so sorry to all of you, who reads and looking on my blog. Last posting was on February and now is July! How embarrassing I am. But, do not worry anymore. Because, I will be back to post something that really useful for me and of course for you :)

Thank you to all of you, definitely my followers who waiting when I come back, hehehe and here I am! And thank you thank you so much to you who follow me when I’m not posting anything on last months. I hope you will keep your eyes on me, happy, and my post makes your life easier. hahaha

Are you curious? Sssttt, listen! I`ll tell you a secret.

From now, my post will be more fun than yesterday. If usually my post just about self picture with styles, other pictures, articles, and hijab tutorials, now you will see about DIY! Yes, it’s my own DIY (Did It Yourself) it`s like some handicraft or remake anything stuff not use anymore. Besides that, I will post my own art :) I love drawing and I will share to you, and I hope all of you can help me to increase my skill with your comment or criticism. It`s reaaaaaally means a lot to me.

Aaarrgghhhhhh!!! Feel excited? Yes? No? Ssttt, I feel excited right now! See ya soon :)



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images