Popular Mika!

I am not a fan of Mika but when I watch and listen this music video, oh my god! I can`t take my eyes and ears! Mika get me stick with him...

I am not a fan of Mika but when I watch and listen this music video, oh my god! I can`t take my eyes and ears! Mika get me stick with him! This video like Tim Burton movies and I love Tim Burton much. Popular song is one of mika`s new album (Origin of Love). Catchy music and soooo fashionable.

The song is about people who so popular now, back of years when they were in school, they bullied by others. In this video, Mika really good with his power to put in the story and shared that everybody who make people feel bad will get it back, maybe more. He said, all that you have to do is be true to you. That`s all you ever need to know :))



P.S. You will love everything in this video, especially the clothes.
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images