Sophie Sumner

She is The runner-up of Britain`s Next Top Model, Cycle 5 and Won America`s Next Top Model, Cycle 18. She`s lovely, Funny, an English r...


She is The runner-up of Britain`s Next Top Model, Cycle 5
and Won America`s Next Top Model, Cycle 18.

She`s lovely, Funny, an English rose.
Look at this picture and you`ll believe me how funny she is.

I found this picture from her Tumblr,
Trouble on Bubble





         Seems like, every day and every time she always happy.
Fun with herself no matter what happened.

 I like because she is from British! ahahahahaha
I Love British a lot. <3 <3
The accent, actor, model, and of course taste of fashion!!!
British always make me scream. They`re have what-i-will-love mode B)

By the way, after won as ANTM cycle 18
She have single, Aiming for you
check the music video from her <3





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images